Sunday, May 13, 2012

Food


Enjoy food w/o guilt~~~~O~~~~~







I'm back after missing for a month! 'Cause I've been busy working after grad. I'm quite broke after coming back from tw trip >.<

& since I've been enjoying myself in TW & gained a few kilos, I've decided to go on diet again.
(I know I don't look fat but I'm strict on my weight :O)
So I began to make my on breakfast every morning before work and 1st month(APRIL 2012) I've been eating salad from my workplace for lunch & dinner ( which is a good way of saving and losing weight ^^V).
So, I lost 2kgs in just 2weeks! (That's why i love my job even though it can be quite tiring.)
I take it as a form of exercising since i don't exercise or dance quite often now.

Well, I can eat salads everyday but still I think i need to pamper myself abit so I decided to change my diet. And recently I'm started to make my own lunch/dinner when I've the time during weekends. Usually I would prefer high-protein meal for lunch&dinner as it can really make u feel full & not wanting to snack!

Last but not least, if I want to eat out, I would choose shabushabu(EN'S DINING recommended!) which is high protein & low-carbs (if u don't order tempura items) & eat w/o guilt!

Definitely still need some exercise. I would do some simple ones at home such as crunches or leg exercises as i put more focus on my abs & thighs. I definitely will do leg raise before my sleep everyday w/o fail as it helps to relax ur calves and blood circulation. It is really effective, can give it a try.

BYE. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment