Monday, May 21, 2012

Chef of the House


My mum is back to attend my graduation ceremony! W/o failed, with many awesome food that cannot be tasted in Sg. To my surprise, my dad is back with her! I thought he wld be so busy that he couldn't be back to attend my graduation ceremony~


B/c there would be guests coming our house for dinner so my mum hasn't had the chance to even rest when she reached home! She just went to bathe and started to get busy in the kitchen. Some of the food she cooked last night...


The taste of the sotong is so different from the on I've tried in Sg. It's so soft and at the same time chewy. & the meat is so much firm than the one in Sg. I don't really eat sotong in Sg unless dinner w fam in restaurant & they ordered the fried sotong then I will eat.


The authentic hainan kampong chicken!! This is the awesome stuff which my mum won't fail to bring back! & that's the reason why I don't eat chicken rice in Sg! The authentic hainan chicken breast is as tasty & juicy as the drumlet meat. That's how I fell in love w chicken breast. Didn't know it can be so tasty & juicy...




 Some chicken liver & pig intestine! awesomely yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment